Pilots! We continue to share the latest changes that will appear on the game servers in the upcoming updates. Among them are: trading system improvements, test drive for new ships and, of course, new game modes!
Today we are going to tell you about the improvements in some of the game's aspects and the new PvP mode.
In the upcoming updates, trading will become easier for both buyers and sellers. Now the seller can immediately put the goods up for sale, and the buyer can buy all he needs right from the bulletin board. The range of tradeable items is also expanding: some modules are now available for trading, and therefore the daily limit on deals is removed.
For each new access level in the game, pilots will receive a premium license for 2 days as a gift. The premium license itself will now bring players 100% more synergy and credits for battles.
Now premium ships can only carry 1 unique module, weapon or modifier.
Ship test drive
The UMC announces the option to test drive any vessel! Now before buying any ship, you can test it in a special battle by clicking the “Test” button.
Very soon all pilots will get access to the new PvP gameplay — Brawls. Brawls will include various game modes that change every week:
- The team's objective is to capture 3 enemy beacons.
- Each beacon can be captured only once, and you can restore capture points for your own beacons. The number of spawns is limited by the number of ships.
- The team that captures all enemy beacons, a greater number of beacons by the end of the battle, or destroys all enemy ships, wins.
- With an equal number of captured beacons, the team that destroys more enemy ships wins.
- Players can join the battle on one of the four provided ships, the selection is the same for everyone.
- When the ship is destroyed, you can't take it into battle again.
- Each team has reinforcement points, depending on the number of ships.
- Damage is tripled.
- Destroy as many enemies as possible in the given time.
- The team's objective is to destroy all enemy ships.
- At the start of the battle, one pilot is selected to be the captain. He gets a bonus to damage and sees all ships at any distance through obstacles. All pilots see the captains of both teams. While the captain is alive, the number of spawns is not limited. If the captain is dead, you can not reuse your ships.
- The team wins if all enemy ships are destroyed, if at the end of the battle the enemy captain is destroyed and your captain is alive; if at the end of the battle both captains are alive, but your team has destroyed more ships; or if both captains are destroyed, but your team has destroyed more ships.
- The team's objective is to score 5 goals in the opponent's net. The first team to score 5 goals, wins!
The wait is almost over! Stay tuned, and see you in space!
Looking forward to your comments!
Star Conflict Team