Dead world.Time of hope
Approximately a hundred years ago
Gas giant orbit
‘Dead World’ planetoid
She stood by the huge panoramic window in the dreadnought cabin looking at the gas giant slowly rising above the planetoid. Its ascent can be observed every 42 minutes. And this incredible spectacle can never bore.
The Jericho dreadnought was completely new. Some seats in the cabin still had their protective plastic covers. And the unique smell of a new ship - a mix of plastics, metal and cleaning products. The dreadnought appeared in the orbit of the planetoid yesterday. A small silent team that drove the monster, immediately moved to a transport ship and left with a hyper jump.
Immediately upon the arrival of the ship, an urgent evacuation was announced at the base. And in the morning all the employees of the base ‘Hate’ were forwarded by shuttles to the giant, absolutely black space leviathan, armed and very, very dangerous.
And now he, Captain Chris Kelvin, settling in a comfortable captain's chair looks at her - the one who owns everything around. The base below. The dreadnought. His life.
- And where is Lieutenant Hari?
She turned towards him. Her voice is inhumanly gentle, yet low, sensual. Her figure is gorgeous. There, below, they left thousands of her bodies. Naked, beautiful and deadly. The almost black eyes are bottomless. It seems that the Cosmos itself is looking at you and demanding an answer.
- He stayed below to turn on the security system.
- Can't it be activated from orbit?
- What can be activated from orbit, can be turned off from orbit.Lieutenant voluntarily made this decision.
She turned back to the window.
- I will not forget his deed.
It's true. She never forgets anything.
- Have you heard about the ‘Fringe sectors’?
She turned again. He nodded slightly.
- We think that the very key that we have been looking for for so long is there.We need to go to these sectors and find it first .
- Yes, Miss Hate.
Her black eyes literally drained his life. But he knew how to sustain her mental blow longer than anyone else. She looked away a fraction of a second before he could no longer stand it.
- The time of hate has passed.The time of hope is coming. Winter in our hearts is coming to an end. From now on, call me Summer. Miss Summer.
Star Conflict Team