Star Conflict v.1.5.7e
Pilots! We continue to work on important changes in the project. In this update, Trading is going to change significantly. Now you can post lots in automatic mode. And for each new level in the game, pilots will receive a temporary premium license as a gift. The premium license itself will now bring more credits and synergy to pilots in battle. Ships can now be taken for a test drive before purchase. And all players will now be able to test their forces in special modes — brawls.
Pilots! The trading system has undergone significant changes. Now all operations are fully automatic and do not require the mandatory presence of pilots in the game.
We are introducing a bulletin board:
- Now you can post adverts for goods on the bulletin board.
- The advert will be on the board for at least 48 hours.
- When placing an ad, the item is withdrawn from the seller.
- The ad has a certain period of validity.
- You do not have to be in the game to sell goods from the board.
- If the goods are not purchased, they are returned to the seller.
- Direct trading between players is still allowed.
- Now you can trade various modules.
- Removed the limit on the number of trade deals
Now all mercenaries can try their hand at special game modes — brawls. Each brawl has different special conditions and rules.
You can participate in brawls for a limited time from Monday to Friday:
- 00:00-04:00 UTC
- 11:00-15:00 UTC
- 17:00-21:00 UTC
The modes change once a week on Mondays at 00:00 UTC.
- Starting on October 4, access is open to the “Beacon Capture” brawl.
- Starting on October 8, access is open to the “Survival” brawl.
- Starting on October 15, access is open to the “Combat Recon” brawl.
- Starting on October 22, access is open to the “Spaceball” brawl.
You can start the brawl with a special button in the ”Battle” interface.
- The team's objective is to capture 3 enemy beacons.
- Each beacon can be captured only once, and you can restore capture points for your own beacons. The number of spawns is limited by the number of ships.
- The team that captures all enemy beacons, a greater number of beacons by the end of the battle, or destroys all enemy ships, wins.
- With an equal number of captured beacons, the team that destroys more enemy ships wins.
- Players can join the battle on one of the four provided ships, the selection is the same for everyone.
- When the ship is destroyed, you can't take it into battle again.
- Each team has reinforcement points, depending on the number of ships.
- Damage is tripled.
- Destroy as many enemies as possible in the given time.
- The team's objective is to destroy all enemy ships.
- At the start of the battle, one pilot is selected to be the captain. He gets a bonus to damage and sees all ships at any distance through obstacles. All pilots see the captains of both teams. While the captain is alive, the number of spawns is not limited. If the captain is dead, you can not reuse your ships.
- The team wins if all enemy ships are destroyed, if at the end of the battle the enemy captain is destroyed and your captain is alive; if at the end of the battle both captains are alive, but your team has destroyed more ships; or if both captains are destroyed, but your team has destroyed more ships.
- The team's objective is to score 5 goals in the opponent's net. The first team to score 5 goals, wins!
Golden tournaments every weekend!
Pilots! UMC announces additional Golden tournaments! The tournaments are now held every Saturday and Sunday! For victories in weekly tournaments you can get Galactic standards!
The weekly tournament on Saturday is for pilots of ranks 7-9 at 04:00, at 19:00 and at 22:00 MSK.
- For one victory in the tournament, players will receive 100 GS
- For two victories in the tournament players will receive 200 GS
- For three victories in the tournament, players will receive 350 GS
The weekly tournament on Sunday is for pilots of ranks 9-17 at 04:00, at 19:00 and at 22:00 MSK.
- For one victory in the tournament, players will receive 150 GS
- For two victories in the tournament players will receive 250 GS
- For three victories in the tournament, players will receive 400 GS
For each new access level in the game, pilots will receive a premium license for 2 days as a gift. The premium license itself will now bring more credits and synergy to pilots in battle.
- +100% synergy in battle
- +100% credits in battle
Ship test drive
Pilots! The UMC announces the option to test drive any vessel! Now before buying any ship, you can test it in a special battle by clicking the “Test” button.
The game now has new locations that are available only in PvP battles of beginner ranks.
The former outpost on the orbit of the gas giant in the system SY3176-GIII-A4 was rebuilt many times and took on its current form relatively recently, when a special expedition from Erebus took up excavations in the system. Let us remind you that this expedition was engaged in the excavation of the ancient object “The Spot”, found on one of the planetoids. It turned out to be a repository of conserved technology from the time of mankind's stellar expansion: weapons, ships, modules and terabytes of project documentation.
Not so long ago, it became known that researchers left the base and stopped the excavation. Some evidence suggests that archaeologists left in a hurry, leaving equipment and even transport ships behind. The reasons for this are unknown. But many mercenaries flock to the system in the hope of getting at least something valuable from the remaining technologies and artifacts of the past.
The luxuriously equipped “Terminal D” used to receive VIPs arriving on the planet. But lately, so much has happened that everyone seemed to have forgotten about the original purpose of this orbital station.
Now Terminal D is the last hope for refugees from other systems. The station was remodelled, it acquired humanitarian status and became a temporary shelter. Here, refugees draw up travel documents and citizenship on a preferential basis, and are eagerly awaiting distribution to habitable regions on the surface of the planet.
But not everyone believes in such selfless kindness, and not all VIPs are willing to accept this state of affairs. Therefore, the terminal often detects small clashes among mercenaries. It’s not completely clear what they are fighting for and who pays them.
Going to unvisited zones is now available to the player immediately upon reaching the required access level.
The assignments now award credits.
Assignment parameters have been reworked.
Now you can install experimental modules on premium and DLC ships, but no more than 1 pc.
Critical hit chance increase bonus reduced by 40%.
No longer produced.
Duration reduced by 25%.
Acceleration boost is increased by 21%.
Now also increases acceleration of lateral movement.
Now reduces power consumption of afterburners.
Overdrive type “Sting”
The boost to ship speed, energy regeneration and rate of fire is reduced to 35%.
Speed boost time increased by 1 second.
Plasma arc time increased by 1 second.
Cooldown increased by 1 second.
Range reduced by 20%.
“Kappa” EM beam
Range reduced by 20%.
Reworked resource indicators in the Hangar.
Now clicking on the blueprint opens the Workshop.
Removed duplicate interface elements displaying progress.
The 4th ship slot is now blocked up to access level 7 inclusive.
Removed descriptions of ships in battle for access levels up to 5 inclusive.
The number of credits received for a battle now takes into account the credits obtained from trophies.
Reworked the new access level window.
Improved a number of other interface elements.
When buying any container there is a chance to get another identical container for free. The chance depends on the player's fleet strength.
Improved blueprint descriptions.
Improved location icons on the map.
Improved a number of visual effects.
Improved a number of sound effects.
Improved a number of item descriptions.
Improved a number of texts and descriptions.
You can no longer block a station's docking port.
Removed all craftable modules and ammunition up to level 7 inclusive.
Changed the exchange rate of galactic standards to credits.
“Synergy” renamed to “Experience”.
“Experience” renamed to “Prestige Points”.
A limit has been placed on the maximum possible amount of iridium — 8000 units.
Free experience limit reduced to 5 million units.
Credit limit reduced to 480 million.
Improved allied AI behaviour in PvE missions.
Reworked AI ship strength in open space.
Notifications about happy hours now appear 4 hours before the event.
The number of trophy search points in all PvE missions has been equalized.
The number of trophy search points in the “Versus AI” mode has been reduced by 1 pc.
Changed the timer and the cooldown time for available contracts "Hunt for Cache".
Fixed a bug where a sale advert remained on the board after the sale of goods.
Fixed the offer to extend the license.
Fixed the item pick-up range for destroyers.
Fixed the location of engines on Excalibur and Executor.
Fixed a bug with ultra-long distance movement through the module “Relocation mechanism”.
Fixed HUD flicker in open space under certain conditions.
Fixed a zero-range error in the description of a number of modules.
Fixed a bug with the dock in the “Monolith” special operation.
Fixed a bug with premium bonuses for ships Executor and Boremys.
Fixed invalid battle queues.
Fixed a bug in the “Explosive restoration” module.
Fixed a bug with the game being blocked for pilots returning after a break.
Star Conflict Team