Star Conflict v1.5.8b
Pilots! An important update has been uploaded to the servers. Resources such as Neodium, Beryllium and Electrum were removed from crafting. Instead, crafting now uses the resources already existing in the game. Unspent resources remain in storage and can be sold for credits. The price for the sale of these resources is increased. The changes affected components for the assembly of modules and ships, including destroyers:
- Reinforced destroyer structure
- Stabilized destroyer structure
- Empire destroyer computing systems
- Empire destroyer CPU
- Empire destroyer activator
- Federation destroyer computing systems
- Federation destroyer CPU
- Federation destroyer activator
- Jericho destroyer computing systems
- Jericho destroyer CPU
- Jericho destroyer activator
- Neodium plate
- Impure neodium
- Enriched beryllium
- Enriched electrum
- Destroyer exterior structures
- Destroyer auxiliary structures
- Reduced production cost of some basic components.
- Production of some destroyer modules no longer requires previous rank modules.
- Now it is possible to cancel the return to the hangar from open space.
- The maximum number of credits in your account has been reduced to 420 million.
- Reduced cost of upgrading some destroyer modules.
- Improved stability of game servers.
- Fixed a bug in the description of the module “Adaptive resonator”.
- Fixed a bug that makes it possible to fly into open space, while waiting in queue for a tournament.
The update's description reflects the key changes in the game and does not contain a comprehensive list of all changes. Changes aimed at the development of the game world are made regularly and may not require the release of an update.
Star Conflict Team