All mercenaries can test their forces in special modes — brawls. Each brawl has different special conditions and rules.
You can take part in brawls for a limited time:
- 05:00 - 06:00 MSK
- 13:00 - 14:00 MSK
- 17:00 - 18:00 MSK
- 20:00 - 21:00 MSK
- 00:00 - 01:00 MSK
Brawl patterns change every day:
- Spaceball — available on Mondays
- Beetle in the anthill — available on Tuesdays
- Survival — available on Wednesdays
- Last man standing — available on Thursdays
- Combat recon — available on Fridays
- Beacon Capture — available on Saturdays
- On Sundays, the brawl modes will alternate.
You can start the brawl with a special button in the ”Battle” interface.
Brawl “Beetle in the Anthill”
Want to try and fight on the side of Aliens? You can do that! An experimental brawl “Beetle in the Anthill” is now available.
- Choose an alien ship to your taste: a heavy destroyer, a fast interceptor, a strong fighter or a durable frigate and fight alone against other pilots on ordinary ships!
- The player on the Alien ship must destroy the energy generator of the anomaly, or defeat all opponents;
- The anomaly generator is protected by a shield. The only way to get to the generator is to destroy 2 other generators feeding this shield.
- Other players must prevent the generator from being destroyed. You need to destroy the player on the Alien ship or hold out for 10 minutes.
- None of the players can respawn. Ships are selected once per battle
- Players on ordinary ships do not know which Alien ship was selected before encountering it in battle.
- Players can join the battle on one of the four provided ships, the selection is the same for everyone.
- When the ship is destroyed, you can't take it into battle again.
- Each team has reinforcement points, depending on the number of ships.
- Damage is tripled.
- Destroy as many enemies as possible in the given time.
- There are two teams with three players in each
- All players fly on special sports ships equipped with a Harpoon
- The game lasts until 5 goals
- Pilots! It's time to play space football in a special sports arena! At your disposal are special ships with a unique sports “Harpoon”! Each game lasts until 5 goals! Let the strongest win!
- The team's objective is to score 5 goals in the opponent's net. The first team to score 5 goals, wins!
“Beacon Capture” brawl
- The team's objective is to capture 3 enemy beacons.
- Each beacon can be captured only once, and you can restore capture points for your own beacons. The number of spawns is limited by the number of ships.
- The team that captures all enemy beacons, a greater number of beacons by the end of the battle, or destroys all enemy ships, wins.
- With an equal number of captured beacons, the team that destroys more enemy ships wins.
“Combat Recon” brawl
- The team's objective is to destroy all enemy ships.
- At the start of the battle, one pilot is selected to be the captain. He gets a bonus to damage and sees all ships at any distance through obstacles. All pilots see the captains of both teams. While the captain is alive, the number of spawns is not limited. If the captain is dead, you can not reuse your ships.
- The team wins if all enemy ships are destroyed; if at the end of the battle the enemy captain is destroyed and your captain is alive; if at the end of the battle both captains are alive, but your team has destroyed more ships; or if both captains are destroyed, but your team has destroyed more ships.
Star Conflict Team